Submit your requests by . . .
Mail: City Clerk's Office, 1000 10th Street, Greeley CO 80631
Fax: 970-350-9828 Attention: Jessica

Open Records Requests forms for the Greeley Police Department can be found here

Individual departments may now be contacted for their records. So if you want info from Public Works, for example, you can make your request directly to Public Works.

Open Records Requests may come with a small fee. Find out how much you can expect to pay here

Open Records Requests Form

Open Records Requests Policy